Today we are proud to present you the November edition of the Olympus Passion Photography Magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 6th issue you will find:
- Going Light – Micro Four-Thirds in Africa, by Jim Griggs
- Testing my new Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II in Iceland, by Lisa Michele Burns
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 – Street and Travel Photography, by Daniel Mitchell
- My journey to the E-M1 Mark ll, by Ron Moes
- Exposure Bracketing: Achieving More Accurate HDR Images, by Peter Baumgarten
- The Great British Barber Bash with the small E-M10, by David Brown
- Bird photography experience with the Olympus E-M1 Mark II, by Andreas Geh
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,50€ – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly OLYMPUS PASSION Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 4 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 8 and receive 12;
– Members will periodically receive exclusive offers, like ebooks, videos and presets, not available on the website.
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan will still be able to download the previous issue!
Do you want to buy the Olympus Passion Photography Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 6th issue!