The 11th edition of the Olympus Passion Photography Magazine is now available!
Today we are proud to present you the April 2018 edition of the Olympus Passion Photography Magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 11th issue you will find:
- In between realities: Africa from the perspective of an aid-worker, by Anthony Jouannic
- 5 reasons why the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II is a great travel camera, by Hamish Stubbs
- An eclectic world to experience and experiment, by Inés Tafalla
- We don’t need no stink’n tripod, by Robert Panick
- Continuity, by Michael De Vera
- Events and wedding photography with Olympus, by Ugo Baldaassarre
- Making-of a documentary short film, with the Olympus E-M5 Mk II, by David Helfer Wells
- TIPS & TRICKS – Instagram Tips for Photographers
- INSTAGRAM – Recommended Instagram accounts that you should take a look
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,50€ – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly OLYMPUS PASSION Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 4 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 8 and receive 12;
– Members will periodically receive exclusive offers, like ebooks, videos and presets, not available on the website.
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan will still be able to download the previous issue!
Do you want to buy the Olympus Passion Photography Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 11th issue!