Today we are proud to present you the October edition of the Olympus Passion Photography Magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 5th issue you will find:
- Less is more – Lightweight and mobile with the XZ-2 and E-M5, by Adam Vradenburg
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II thoughts, by Jack Kurtz
- Street photography with the Olympus E-M10 Mark III, by Robin Wong
- Street Photography with the Olympus E-M1 mkII, by Darren Lehane
- Striking Faces – Street Portraits, by Raviraj Kande
- Lofoten: The Untamed Islands, by Henk Goossens
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 vs Olympus OM-D with Olympus 75mm f/1.8 lens – Real world comparison images, by Gary Ayton
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,50€ – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly OLYMPUS PASSION Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 4 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 8 and receive 12;
– Members will periodically receive exclusive offers, like ebooks, videos and presets, not available on the website.
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan will still be able to download the previous issue!
Do you want to buy the Olympus Passion Photography Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 5th issue!