Printed magazine – Issue 3
We don’t have words enough to thank you all for the great feedback about the Olympus Passion printed magazine. Even though print-on-demand lacks some of the offset’s printing quality, we think you and we have here a great source of photographic inspiration in this new printed issue.
We gathered so many good articles, illustrated with an expressive amount of spectacular imagery. The stories behind each photo series are always a pleasure to read – some more personal, others are more technical, and others combine both.
Inside this magazine, you’ll find 140 pages to read and enjoy while sipping a cup of coffee or lounging in a chair watching yet another incredible sunset.
This magazine is produced on print-on-demand and shipped from the US or UK, so you may need to pay customs duties if you are an EU customer. Please take this as an important note when purchasing your magazine.
Pages: 140 | Size: 17 x 24.4 cm (approx. 6.7 x 9.6 in) | FREE Shipping Worldwide
All customs costs are supported by the client
What you will find inside:
Creative Landscape Photography, with the E-M5 Mark II
When the passion for travel and photography meets
Fine Art Photography using Olympus
You can’t go wrong with Olympus
Don’t forget to discover your passions
Captured by the Tropical Andes
Beautiful portraits using only Natural Light and the M.Zuiko 45mm F1.8
* All customs costs are supported by the client
* Please allow 3 to 7 business days for processing prior to shipping
* PO Boxes are not allowed.
* Delivery times vary by destination
* This magazine is produced on a print-on-demand basis, that is, each issue is made individually. For this reason, there may be minor print defects, so we will replace the copy if these appear in a large number and clearly disturb the reading of the text or do little to dignify the author’s work. Our services will evaluate each case.